Committed to the environmental responsibility
Regal Ware and Classica are committed to the environmental responsibility in the development of our products, processes, and logistics. We have procedures in place to minimize our environmental impact and continue to explore new opportunities to be Green by design.
- Our manufacturing air emissions fall beneath threshold regulatory quantities. We emit no hazardous air pollutants (HAPs).
- Regal Ware’s efforts consistently exceed the standards set by federal, state, and local agencies for wastewater and solid waste treatment and disposal.
- Recycling paper and cardboard from our facilities saves 3,283 trees and 19,309 gallons of gasoline annually.
- Recycling our scrap metals saves 4,300 barrels of oil annually according to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WasteWise formula.
- Our state-of-the-art florescent lighting systems save a total of 1.5 million KWH (kilowatt hours), or 137,000 gallons of gasoline annually.
These energy savings also avert the release of thousands of tons of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrous oxides and mercury each year.
Regal Ware’s commitment to environmental responsibility is further underscored by the location of our two manufacturing facilities. Our factories are not found in the middle of some large industrial area. Our Kewaskum corporate office and manufacturing facility is located at the gateway to the unique Kettle Moraine State Forest; and our West Bend manufacturing plant is immediately adjacent to the scenic LacLawrann Conservancy, a beautiful 104-acre nature center that is managed for nature study and outdoor recreation.