Oil Core Electric Skillet w/ Digital Probe
Capacity: n/a Diameter: 12.5” (31.7 cm) Height: 4.35” (11.0 cm) Weight: 9 Lbs (4.08 Kg)
The Classica Oil Core Electric Skillet is a countertop cookware item that lets you prepare home-cooked meals on any schedule. The Oil Core Skillet has a large surface area with tall, straight sides that contain juices and prevent splattering. It features a stainless steel construction with an amazing oil core that provides fast, even heat distribution. Digital probe heat control with built-in timer allows you to select the cooking time, up to 12 hours, and the appliance shuts off automatically. With the Digital probe heat control removed, the appliance can be easily washed in your sink or placed in a dishwasher.
- Made in U.S.A. using high quality global materials
- Unique cover design and shoulder construction provide a perfect water-vapor seal, retaining food’s natural flavor, vitamins and minerals
- Luxurious, polished exterior displays easy-care beauty that lasts a lifetime
- Interior color-buffed sunray finish resists staining and is easy to clean
- Fast, even heat distribution over the entire cooking surface without hot spots is assured, thanks to a special heat conducting oil sandwiched between layers of T304 stainless steel.
- Optimum heat selection is easy with the Digital probe heat control. Built-in timer allows you to select the cooking time, up to 12 hours, and appliance shuts off automatically.
- Temp-Tone® Plus Control ensures ideal cooking temperature, audible tone signals when it’s time to reduce heat
- Fully Immersible – With the Digital probe heat control removed, the appliance can be easily washed in your sink or placed in a dishwasher. Water cannot damage the heating element.
- Stores heat from the kitchen to table. The Oil Core holds heat long after the skillet is unplugged. Food stays at serving temperature at the table without an inconvenient cord attached.
Use & Care
- Classica cookware is dishwasher safe.
- Classica cookware products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Every piece of cookware is manually inspected of any defects, several times during manufacture to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Before first use
Remove all packaging and labels. Thoroughly wash each piece of cookware in hot, soapy water containing one-half cup white vinegar. This will remove the manufacturing oils. Rinse with hot water; dry with a clean, soft towel. Caution: Always remove Digital probe heat control before immersing appliance in water.
After every use, allow appliance to cool before immersing it in water for cleaning. Wash in hot, soapy water; rinse and dry. Or, wash in dishwasher. Caustion: Always remove Digital probe heat control before immersing appliance in water. Do not immerse heat control.
It is not necessary to use steel wool or hard abrasives when cleaning the cookware.
All metals are affected by extreme changes in temperature any may warp. To avoid warping, never put a hot pan in contact with cold water.
Do not put salt directly in empty pans. Although stainless steel is exceptionally durable, it is not indestructible. White spots may occur if salt that has not fully dissolved remains at the bottom of the pan during cooking. These spots do not affect the use of the pans nor are they defects in the metal.
Food storage and marinating
Do not store raw, marinating or cooked foods in the pans. The ingredients may damage the surface.