8" Fry Pan with Lid, 10" Fry Pan with Lid, 12" Fry Pan with Lid & Classica Digital Timer
The Classica Gourmet Cookware Set provides you with the pieces essential for a wide range of cuisines from those simple, everyday meals to your multi-course meals prepared for larger family gatherings. The five-ply construction consists of the Thermium-Multiplex technology that provides efficient and even heat distribution. The quality in craftsmanship ensures long lasting durability and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Classica® cookware features a premium grade five-layer, Thermium Multiplex construction – an aluminum core composed of three layers, sandwiched between two layers of premium-quality stainless steel. The heat-responsive aluminum core extends up the sides of the cookware to provide even heat distribution, eliminating any scorching and hot spots. A magnetized stainless steel exterior ensures compatibility with all cook tops, including induction.
- Made in U.S.A. using high quality global materials
- Interior T304 / Exterior T430 Induction Capable and compatible with variety of cooktops
- Three-ply aluminum alloy core provides quick and even heat distribution, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Unique cover design and shoulder construction provide a perfect water-vapor seal, retaining food’s natural flavor, vitamins and minerals
- Warp-resistant satin finish on the base provides durable heat absorption
- Luxurious, polished exterior displays easy-care beauty that lasts a lifetime
- Interior color-buffed sunray finish resists staining and is easy to clean
- Thermo plastic nylon handles are heat-resistant, removable and interchangeable
- Temp-Tone® Plus Control ensures ideal cooking temperature, audible tone signals when it’s time to reduce heat
- Temp-Tone® Digital Timer is designed exclusively for Classica and our Temp-Tone Plus Control, versatile and handy sidekick for the kitchen
Use & Care
- Classica cookware is dishwasher safe.
- Classica cookware products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Every piece of cookware is manually inspected of any defects, several times during manufacture to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Before first use
Remove all packaging and labels. Thoroughly wash each piece of cookware in hot, soapy water containing one-half cup white vinegar. This will remove the manufacturing oils. Rinse with hot water; dry with a clean, soft towel.
After every use, wash in hot, soapy water; rinse and dry. Or, wash in dishwasher.
Cleaning the Temp-Tone® Plus Control
Ordinary hand washing, or in automatic dishwasher, is sufficient. If you want to wash the inside of the control for any reason, simply unscrew the knob assembly. Wash parts in hot soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Re-assemble and fasten securely to the cover by turning in clockwise direction.
It is not necessary to use steel wool or hard abrasives when cleaning the cookware.
All metals are affected by extreme changes in temperature any may warp. To avoid warping, never put a hot pan in contact with cold water. .
Do not put salt directly in empty pans. Although stainless steel is exceptionally durable, it is not indestructible. White spots may occur if salt that has not fully dissolved remains at the bottom of the pan during cooking. These spots do not affect the use of the pans nor are they defects in the metal.
Oven-proof to 425°F / 220°C.
Temp-Tone Pus and E-Z Click Handles are NOT oven-proof.
Food storage and marinating
Do not store raw, marinating or cooked foods in the pans. The ingredients may damage the surface.